As our spring season winds down, the Washington Nationals invite you to celebrate another great Little League season at a Nationals baseball game! As a member of the Uniform Program (Team UP), they are providing a free ticket day for our athletes and coaches.
Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 1:35 p.m. vs. Kansas City Royals
Click here for the flyer with all the details. Additionally, the Nationals will celebrate youth baseball and Team UP that afternoon by including youth players in the pregame ceremony and they want SYA Little League to be represented via – “Starting Tunnel – Get the Nationals fired up for the game by slapping high fives with your favorite players as they take the field!” SYA Little League will select two Little Leaguers to represent us at this Nationals game. Congratulations to Colin Cunningham and Jake Davila for being selected to represent SYA Little League at this event.
Who is eligible?
1. Only kids that have finished the season as a member of District 10 Little League are eligible.
2. Official District 10 Little League team coaches
How many tickets are given to each Nationals Uniform Program player?
Two free tickets per District 10 Little League player and District 10 coach.
What do I have to do to get my free Nationals Uniform Program tickets?
Players MUST wear their Nationals provided jersey or T-shirt to the ballpark in order to receive their tickets. Kids that show up without their Nationals Uniform will not receive tickets–no exceptions. Coaches MUST wear their Nationals issued coaches’ cap. Without the cap, tickets will not be given-no exceptions.
How do I get my tickets? Where and when do I go to get my tickets?
• Tickets are only available for pick up on the day of the game, Sunday, July 7.
• Tickets are available beginning at 10:30 am.
• The ticket distribution location is outside of the Home Plate Gate Entrance located on the corner of South Capitol St. SE and Potomac Avenue SE.
Can I get my tickets in advance or have them held for me?
No, the tickets are only available as noted above.
Can teams sit together? Can we reserve tickets for sitting together as a team?
No, advance reservations are not available. Youth players may have an opportunity to secure tickets together as a team if they arrive together or meet up at the ballpark and get in line together.
Where are the seating locations of the free tickets?
The tickets will be located throughout the ballpark in various levels and sections. The exact location of the tickets distributed to you will not be known in advance. All tickets and seating locations are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Can I get extra tickets for family members?
No more than two free tickets will be given to any single youth player. There are ticket windows located at the ticket distribution point, where additional tickets may be purchased. The complimentary tickets and the purchased tickets might not be seated together but the Nationals will make every attempt to seat families as close together as possible.
• A portion of the ballpark opens at 11:30 am and the entrance is through the Centerfield Gate. All gates and the entire ballpark opens at noon.
• Due to MLB mandate, all guests must pass through a form of metal detection to enter the ballpark.
• All outside food items must be contained in single serving bags within a soft-sided container or cooler that does not exceed 16″ x 16″ x 8″. Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for factory-sealed, clear plastic water bottles, no larger than 1 liter, baby food, empty water bottles and juice boxes) are prohibited at Nationals Park. Only one bottle of water per person will be permitted. No backpacks will be permitted.
• Metro – closest station is the Navy Yard on the Green line. This station is located on M Street SE and Half Street SE.