SYA Soccer summer camps are designed to develop players to maximize their abilities and foster their enjoyment for soccer. Life skills such as leadership, mental toughness, resilience, self-confidence, teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, self-control and work ethic will be taught/modeled.
Players will learn/develop the following:
*Ball mastery/foot skills, tight ball control, ball striking technique. *1 v 1 attacking skills, 1 v 1 defending skills, *Age appropriate principles of play, insight/intelligence for tactics, *vision skills and quick, smart decision-making skills.
1.Come dressed to play. 2. Bring a lunch (if full day) and a snack. 3. Bring a pumped-up ball. 4. Bring flat soled sneakers and cleats. 5. Water bottle.
- Full day camp: 9am-3:30pm for ages 7-14
- Early bird registration fee – register before May 20 – $190
- Regular registration fee – register on or after May 20- $225
- Half day camp: 9am-12:00pm for ages 5 1/2 – 7
- Early bird registration fee – register before May 20 – $160
- Regular registration fee – register on or after May 20 – $195
Locations and dates can be found at registration link below!
REGISTER HERE: https://syasports.demosphere-secure.com/_login
For questions email Rob Olson at email@example.com or call at 703.869.6342.