SUMMER SEASON: Practices, held twice/week in the evenings (Tue/Thu), start the late May or the first week of June and games are Saturday mornings through the end of July. For kids that are not committed to other sports in August, we’ll continue to hold fun practices, conduct scrimmages, and stay active until school begins. Families are strongly encouraged to finish off Spring sports, attend any summer camps, and schedule summer vacations. We understand the stress of other commitments, do not let time conflicts be the reason not to play rugby.
Be on the leading edge of the fastest-growing team sport in the US over the last five years, try rugby! Serving the Centreville,Chantilly, and Clifton communities, SYA welcomes CYA, FPYC and SYC families!
- Early Bird Registration (save $10/player!) ends March 31
- Register now $99 Special Summer Registration
- Avoid $25 Late Registration penalty!
- First game, mid-June
- Rugby Virginia State Tournament, typically last week of July
Free “Intro to Rugby” / Multi-Sport Clinic (No cost!)
- Description: Summer sports are a great way to keep kids active and engaged. SYA Rugby has prepared special ‘Introduction to Rugby’ clinics where kids and parents can learn about the game, run around with friends and generally have a great time!
- There is no cost to participate, but registration is required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when registration opens.
Summer Season Registration
- When? June-July, August as available. Practices Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00-7:30pm
- Who’s it for? Two-hand touch programs are for Boys & Girls in 1st through 6th grade, the Tackle program for boys starts in 5th grade.
- Email email@example.com to be notified when registration opens.
Click Below To Translate:
SYA Office Location: 5950 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121 | SYA Mailing Address: Southwestern Youth Association, P.O. Box 471, Centreville, VA 20122 Phone: (703) 815-3362 | Fax: (703) 815-2180 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Designed by GroupNet Solutions