SUMMER SEASON: Practices, held twice/week in the evenings (e.g. Tue&Thu), start the first week of June and games are Saturday mornings through the end of July. For kids that are not committed to other sports in August, we’ll continue to hold fun practices, conduct scrimmages, and stay active until school begins. Families are strongly encouraged to finish off Spring sports, attend any summer camps, and schedule summer vacations. We understand the stress of other commitments, do not let time conflicts be the reason not to play rugby.SYA welcomes CYA families!
Be on the leading edge of the fastest-growing team sport in the US over the last five years, try rugby!
- Early Bird Registration (save $10/player!) ends March 31
- Regular Registration ends
April 30extended through May 22 !!!
- Late Registration is available the first two weeks of June with a $25 penalty (to rush order uniforms)
- First game, June 10
- Rugby Virginia State Tournament, July 22-23
Free “Intro to Rugby” Clinic (Free!)
- When? Sunday, May 21 from 3-4:30pm
- Description: Summer sports are a great way to keep kids active and engaged. SYA Rugby has prepared special ‘Introduction to Rugby’ clinics where kids and parents can learn about the game, run around with friends and generally have a great time! The clinics are free and open to boys and girls in grades 1 – 6.
- 7th & 8th graders interested in tackle rugby? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cost to participate, but registration is required. Sign up here
Summer Season Registration
- When? June-July, August as available. Practices Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00-7:30pm
- Who’s it for? Two-hand touch programs are for Boys & Girls in 1st through 6th grade, the Tackle program starts in 5th grade.
- Click to Register
Summer Registration Closes in Two Weeks, don’t delay, sign your kids up today!