SUMMER SEASON: Practices, held twice/week in the evenings (e.g. Tue&Thu), start the first week of June and games are Saturday mornings through the end of July. For kids that are not committed to other sports in August, we’ll continue to hold fun practices, conduct scrimmages, and stay active until school begins. Families are strongly encouraged to finish off Spring sports, attend any summer camps, and schedule summer vacations. We understand the stress of other commitments, do not let time conflicts be the reason not to play rugby. SYA welcomes CYA families!
Be on the leading edge of the fastest-growing team sport in the US over the last five years, try rugby!
- Early Bird Registration (save $10/player!) ends March 31
- Regular Registration ends
April 30extended through June 4 !!!
- Late Registration is available through June 9 with a $25 penalty
- First game, June 10
- Rugby Virginia State Tournament, July 22-23
Free “Intro to Rugby” Clinic (Free!)
May 21 & April 30 from 3-4:30pm(sorry! You missed them!)
- Description: Summer sports are a great way to keep kids active and engaged. SYA Rugby has prepared special ‘Introduction to Rugby’ clinics where kids and parents can learn about the game, run around with friends and generally have a great time!
- There is no cost to participate, but registration is required. Sign up here
Summer Season Registration
- When? June-July, August as available. Practices Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00-7:30pm
- Who’s it for? Two-hand touch programs are for Boys & Girls in 1st through 6th grade, the Tackle program for boys starts in 5th grade.
- Click to Register
Summer Registration Closes NEXT WEEK, don’t delay, sign your kids up today!