Fees & Registration
Registration opens in March for the 2017 summer season. Register now!
SYA Youth Rugby offers a fun and a new experience for your whole family. Our coaches are a snapshot of our community, varying in age, background, and share a common binding interest in providing the best sporting experience for our children. We encourage you to give rugby a try. Parents are encouraged to help and partake in this new experience with their kids (no experience necessary!)
- Early Bird Registration (save $10/player!) ends March 31
- Regular Registration ends
April 30($130) extended through June 22 !!!
- Late Registration ($25 penalty) is available the first two weeks of June
- June – July is our regular season, with practices 2x week & league games on Saturdays
- August will feature a non-league games & a lighter practice schedule
- Preseason registration will feature a $10 discount for players that register in March.
- Multiple player discounts from the same family, save $20 for each additional child registered!
- Needs-based financial scholarships are available.
- Rugby abides by the SYA policy for refunds which states “registration refund requests are made in full minus an administrative fee (set at $35 for all sports) and is authorized before roster distribution (coaches meeting) or the first regularly scheduled game (whichever comes first)”
The summer registration fees are used to cover a team uniform (jersey, shorts, socks), tournament fees, administrative fees (SYA, Fairfax County), registration fees (SYA, Rugby Virginia, USA Rugby CIPP), and contribute towards team costs (e.g., balls, pinnies, etc.) Rugby clinics, held in the Spring, are FREE and if you are unsure if your son or daughter will like the sport we encourage you to come by, talk to the parents and see how warmly you are received.
Click Below To Translate:
SYA Office Location: 5950 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121 | SYA Mailing Address: Southwestern Youth Association, P.O. Box 471, Centreville, VA 20122 Phone: (703) 815-3362 | Fax: (703) 815-2180 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Designed by GroupNet Solutions