Fall Fun League
Offering Fall rugby in Virginia for area youth (ages 5-13)
To extend playing opportunities to rugby-loving youth in the Fall, SYA offers a Fall Fun League. The “season” consists of a series of clinics & scrimmages on Sundays only, no practices during the week. To ensure a fun variety of competition, SYA partners with a number local programs such as Loudoun, Great Falls, Vienna & Arlington. Player attendance is “as available”, we don’t intend to cause schedule conflicts with other sports or family activities, simply attend if the timing fits your schedule.
The Fall Fun season concludes with our entry in the Great Falls Tournament. A fun, benefit tournament we’re proud to have been involved with each year!
- Extend the availability of rugby to players & families involved in the sport
- Introduce the game to new players without significant time & cost commitment
- Identify potential (i.e. number of new players) that may be interested in a Spring Tackle program
A $50 registration fee covers just about everything! (Players are asked to provide their own mouthpiece) The following are included:
- SYA T-shirt / Scrimmage Uniform
- USA Rugby CIPP registration fee
- Tournament Fees
- Fairfax County Field Fees
Click Below To Translate:
SYA Office Location: 5950 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121 | SYA Mailing Address: Southwestern Youth Association, P.O. Box 471, Centreville, VA 20122 Phone: (703) 815-3362 | Fax: (703) 815-2180 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Designed by GroupNet Solutions