SYA Recreational Camps- Grassroots Growth Player Development Training
All Recreational camps at SYA Sports Complex – Address – 6626 Bull Run Post Office Road, Centreville, Va 20120.
Ages 5-7 — 9am – 1pm. 6-13 – 9am-3:45pm ( 6 and 7 year olds have the option of staying the whole day.)
Features of Camps:
* Coaches will make all training enjoyable, challenging and highly developmental.
* Players will show marked improvement in their play! Players soccer intelligence and the ability to think
quickly with good vision will improve.
* The Grassroots training will lay a skill/technical foundation for players to reach their full
* All coaching methods of learning will be tailored to age and ability level of players.
Note – Program is open to all SYA and non-SYA players.
Players – that sign up should: 1. Be able to listen and follow directions age appropriately. 2. Be dressed
to play. 3. Bring ball. 4. Bring water. 5. Bring lunch.
The program’s objectives/curriculum/methods are based on:
SYA’s highly successful Player Developmental model with special input from US Soccer’s Player Development model and Ajax of Holland’s world class Player Development model.
Typical Day at soccer camp will include:
* Fun activities that develop agility/coordination/balance.* Skills/technical development work * Small sided play. * Learning Tactical topics, age appropriate.* World cup play. * Games with a heavy emphasis on developing life skills such as discipline, teamwork, work ethic, confidence.
* Developing confidence and success in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 attack and 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 Defense.
Click Below To Translate:
SYA Office Location: 5950 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121 | SYA Mailing Address: Southwestern Youth Association, P.O. Box 471, Centreville, VA 20122 Phone: (703) 815-3362 | Fax: (703) 815-2180 | E-mail: email@example.com | Designed by GroupNet Solutions