All members of SYA, please be advised that the first section of Phase II of our Sports Park construction will begin in the next few weeks. This construction will include the following key elements:
- Installation of a new access road adjacent to and running past Field #1 Little League Diamond and Field #3 Soccer Field to the rear of the property
- Installation of all Erosion & Sediment controls
- Construction of a box culvert and two way road bridge over the creek
- Installation of a fence to segregate the road way from the ball fields for safety – Installation of a parking lot that will feed the future new ball fields on the rear of the property
- Installation of Bio-Retention facility and Vegetative Strip
- Paving, Striping and Concrete Wheel stops on the existing road and parking lot
- Installation of brand new monument signage at our entrance
The construction may cause some disruption to parking and how we enter existing ball fields. You can be assured that safety is very important to us and every precaution has been taken. Construction will continue through the winter with an expected completion of May 2018. Please ensure that during this period, you use extreme caution when entering our facility.
If any concerns arise, please call us immediately.
Thank you – SYA Board of Directors