Competition Cheerleading Evaluation Information
Evaluations for SYA Extreme Competition Cheer will be held on Friday, May 31, Saturday, June 1, and Sunday, June 2, at our gym facility, SYA Atmosphere, located at 13941 Willard Road in Chantilly, VA. Registration for SYA Extreme Evaluations is FREE!!
We will begin accepting registrations in early May.
Our evaluations schedule will be posted by the end of March. Please continue to check back for additional details.
Evaluations will be held for the following teams:
Level 1 – Mini (Tornado) and Youth (Lightning)
Level 2 – Youth (new team name TBD), Junior (Hurricane), and Senior (Storm)
Level 3 – Youth (new team name TBD), Junior (Cyclone), and Senior (Thunder)
Level 4 – Senior (Ice)
- Black Shorts, White T-Shirt, White Cheer Socks, White Cheer Shoes
- (Sports Bra and Boy Cut Briefs must be worn under t-shirt and shorts)
- Hair must be pulled up away from athlete’s face in a pony tail
- No jewelry is permitted
- Nails must be neatly trimmed
- Athletes will be required to demonstrate various tumbling, stunting, jumps, and/or cheering skills during the evaluation process.
Click Below To Translate:
SYA Office Location: 5950 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121 | SYA Mailing Address: Southwestern Youth Association, P.O. Box 471, Centreville, VA 20122 Phone: (703) 815-3362 | Fax: (703) 815-2180 | E-mail: email@example.com | Designed by GroupNet Solutions